Nearly 210 countries in the world have been affected by the latest fatal disease coronavirus and Coronavirus Cases increasing day by day. According to worldometer analytics 6,609,746 people has been affected and 388,616 people have died due to coronavirus while 3,193,973 people have been recovered around the whole world. There are more than 1,904,000 Coronavirus cases in USA and more than 109,200 deaths in USA while more than 39,700 deaths in UK due to coronavirus.
Province wise coronavirus cases in Pakistan are given below, updated on June 04, 2020. Total number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Pakistan are 86,931 while the number of yesterday’s cases are more than 3,000 in Pakistan.
Province wise Coronavirus Cases in Pakistan
Total Recovered Coronavirus Cases In Pakistan
Total no. of recovered Coronavirus cases in Pakistan reaches 30,128.
Active Coronavirus Cases in Pakistan
Active cases of coronavirus in Pakistan are more than 54,000.
Total Number of Deaths In Pakistan
Total number of deaths in Pakistan due to Coronavirus reaches 1,688.
- KPK: 500
- Punjab: 607
- Sindh: 575
- Balochistan: 51
- Gilgit-Baltistan: 12
- Islamabad Capital Territory: 38
- AJK: 07
It can take up to 14 days for symptoms of coronavirus to appear. The main symptoms to look out for are:
- Hot Fever
- Breath shortening
- Sore throat
- Running nose and bad cold.
All these symptoms of coronavirus can be slight in beginning and then severe. If one is suffering from respiratory problems he should immediately visit the doctor.
- Everyone has to keep his hands washed and clean all time.
- Use face mask while going out for shopping or for some other reason.
- Make sure your hands are washed and cleaned while touching your nose, eyes and other face parts.
- Avoid contacting the people who are caught in the symptoms resembling to one in coronavirus.
- Try to avoid going out in the animal and seafood markets.
- Use hand sanitizer which is alcohol based after washing your hands with soap.
- Avoid eating sea food specially shrimps and prawns.
DingiBingi is constantly gathering updates about the number of cases and deaths due to coronavirus in Pakistan but there may be some discrepancy in the figures shown here. This will mostly occur as the details differ from federal and central govt officials. DingiBingi will keep updating the figures as we receive updates about the disease.